PALS FOREVER AND FRIENDS ALWAYS
Serving McHenry County communities, the purpose of the Four Feathers Nation Indian Guides and Indian Princesses program is to create an environment to promote friendship and understanding between fathers and sons and fathers and daughters.
Time spent with each other should be qualitatively unsurpassed in: listening carefully, never being excessively judgmental, and, insofar as possible, creating with each other in an accepting and genuinely sharing environment for learning and growing together.
- To be clean in body and pure in heart.
- To be friends forever with my father/daughter/son.
- To love the sacred circle of my family.
- To listen while others speak.
- To love my neighbor as myself.
- To respect the traditions and beliefs of all people.
- To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Creators work in forest, field, and stream.
Deepening bonds and memories between fathers and daughters.
Fostering understanding and companionship between fathers and sons.
Four Feathers Nation is non-profit organization serving McHenry County Communities.
Get In Touch