Four Feather Nation Tribes
- Nation Chief – Leader and organizer of the entire Nation.
- Nation Medicine Man – Assistant to the chief and responsible for advertising/recruitment/fundraising.
- Nation Wampum Bear – Tracks costs, budgets, and accounting.
- Nation Legend Keeper – Takes attendance and keeps minutes.
- Chief – Leader of the Tribe
- Medicine Man – Assistant to the Tribal Chief.
Blackhawk Alliance – Indian Guides (Boys)
|Tribe Name||Vest Color||Trim color|
Crystal Waters Alliance- Indian Princesses (Girls)
|Tribe Name||Vest Color||Trim Color|
- Monthly tribal meetings are suggested: date, time and location agreed upon by all tribe members.
- Locations should be rotated to give every member a chance to host
- Meetings should last an hour
- Opening Ceremony
- Wampum collection
- Scouting reports
- Closing Ceremony
- Activities can vary but must always involve participation from both parent and child.
- Indian Names
- Nation Property
- Tribal Property
- Program attire Vests
- Events for this year
- Eagle Feather Award
- Review Helpful links for craft kits
- Tribal Chest
- Tribal Drum
- Totem Pole
- Talking Stick
- Coup Stick
- Wampum Pouch
- Inactive Tribes
This box should be large enough for all the tribal properties, yet small enough to handle easily. This box will hold most of the tribal property, including totem, drum, campfire, headbands, etc.
Crafts, Patches, and more
- The Patch Store (used for campout patches): http://www.thepatchstore.com/
- Local Crystal Lake Patch service has our starter patches (ask your chief)
- Patch store: http://www.advantageemblem.com/
- Patch store: http://www.snappylogos.com/
- Patches, vests, crafts: http://www.cowcatcher.us/
- Craft kits: https://www.craftkits.com/
- Native American Crafts: http://www.greyowlcrafts.com/
- Native American Crafts: http://www.crazycrow.com/onlinestore
- Native American crafts: http://www.eaglefeathertrading.com/
- Guides and Princess Nations in the USA: www.ytribes.com