Indian Guides and Princess vests are purchased by the member after they have joined a tribe. Each tribe has their own vest colors and design. Review the Tribe website for color and design
- The cost of the vest with the starter patches is around $35 each.
- Crystal Lake vendor, Jami Strickfaden, has all our vest colors and Four Feather patch starter kits (ask your Chief. see Jami below).
- Crystal Lake vendor: Starter kits from Jami Strickfaden
- Jami Cell: (815) 575-4004
- Jami email: Sjstrick1@comcast.net
- She works at Eagle Fasteners and on the side makes vests.
Eagle Fastener Corporation 453 E. Dartmoor Drive Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Owner big fan of Guides https://www.eaglefastener.net/
- Start kit includes: (from Jami Strickfaden)
- Indian Guides or Princesses band
- Four Feathers Nation Patch
- The United States Flag
- Crystal Waters (girls) or Blackhawk (boys) Alliance
- Color vest is assigned by the tribe
- Tribe name should appear on the back
- Patches/Vests can also be purchased from The Patch Store but Jami Stickfaden in Crystal Lake makes it much easier to create the vest with our Four Feathers Starter kits.