How does this work?
Boys and girls in K-8th grade can join. When the child reaches the spring campout (in 6th grade) they graduate from the program if they want. Several members stay beyond 6th grade because they enjoy the program.
You can request to join a tribe of family or friends with sons/daughters the same age. However, if you are unfamiliar with a particular tribe email firstname.lastname@example.org to help you get placed in a Tribe of other families and friends from your neighborhood or school.
Your Tribe sets up smaller events including community service outings, feather earning activities/outings and fun days throughout the year. The Four Feathers Nation sets the dates for the larger events and annual campouts.
Vests and patches can be purchased from The Patch Store or a local Crystal Lake vendor that has all our colors and Four Feather starter kits. (ask your Chief for specifics). The cost of the Vest and starter patches are around $35 for each father and son/daughter.
The yearly dues are $110 per family. (2019-2020) Additionally, you only pay for the events you attend.
Registration for Season 2019-2020 opens August 5, 2019.
- Log in and create an account on Circle Bridge
- Pick a Tribe
- Pay the yearly dues (2019-2020 Dues are $110 per family)
- Only pay for the events you attend.
- Four Feathers have 3 major campouts per year. Fall, Winter, and Spring. Between each campout, there are several events: Haunted Trail, Parades, Tubing, Daddy Daughter Dance, and Battle House.
- Purchase a vest from local Crystal Lake Vendor or Patch Store. Each tribe has a different color vest. (ask your chief)
- Pick your Indian Name
- Circle Bridge and Facebook Group will update everyone on event updates.
- Attend events and have fun!
Information about the program
- Watch the Four Feathers Video!
- Circle Bridge Registration for payment and sign-up events: https://www.circlebridge.com/fourfeathers/login.php
- The website for information about Nation: https://fourfeathersnation.com/
- Website (same website different URL): http://fourfeathersnation.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page for events and group updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fourfeathersnation/
Crafts, Patches, and more
- The Patch Store (used for campout patches): http://www.thepatchstore.com/
- Local Crystal Lake Patch service (Jami Strickfaden) has our starter patches (ask your chief)
- Patch store: http://www.advantageemblem.com/
- Patch store: http://www.snappylogos.com/
- Patches, vests, crafts: http://www.cowcatcher.us/
- Craft kits: https://www.craftkits.com/
- Native American Crafts: http://www.greyowlcrafts.com/
- Native American Crafts: http://www.crazycrow.com/onlinestore
- Native American crafts: http://www.eaglefeathertrading.com/
- Guides and Princess Nations in the USA: www.ytribes.com
Helpful links on our website